Monday, May 7, 2012

A Success Story to Inspire

I have struggled with weight gain all of my adult life. I found success on Weight Watchers in the recent past, but this last year has been a downer for me.

I have written about how I love to watch the Biggest Loser. I think it gives me hope. But there is no hope in NOT DOING something about it. It has to come from within.

Soooo, when I saw this viral video today, it inspired me anew. Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again.


I WILL beat this weight gain AGAIN. I will hold my head high once again. I have to believe in myself. It might be fodder for another blog....

2 comments:

  1. Here is something on your blog we agree on 100%. After all these years, I know you accomplish whatever you set your mind to - and, in the process, you bring meaning and joy for those around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michael! If I start a blog on weight loss and need encouragement, I will let you now!!

    ReplyDelete