Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Vote Goes to This Guy for Having the Biggest... B.A.S.E. Jump

Although this B.A.S.E. jump from the NYC Freedom Tower took place last September, the video taken by one jumper's helmet camera was just posted this past Monday. It already has over 2.75 million views in less than 4 days. If you can, enlarge this to fill your screen to get the full effect.


That was awesome! I thought I was not going to be able to watch it, especially when he was still at the top and looked over the side. My stomach actually lurched momentarily. But once he jumped, it was an awesome ride down. The landing was perfect, except I thought he would land in the opposite lane since he could see the oncoming traffic. The jump took place at 3:00 a.m., so there was not much traffic out in that part of the city that never sleeps.

**********************************

You can record your own daredevil stunts with
this waterproof bullet action sport camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment