Thursday, November 3, 2016

Mysterious Disappearance of Steve Pieczenik's Website

Hours later, the website stevepieczenik.com is still offline or in limbo. I wrote about this in my previous post after I discovered it this morning. I checked just now and the website is still not up. A search for what it means to get the blank page with the code "managed by puppet" usually indicates that it is a GoDaddy account. On the website "Brian Johnson Design" I found the following (screenshots):


That is almost exactly what the code looks like on Pieczenik's defunct page.


More from Brian Johnson's website on the subject:

I sent Brian Johnson an email through his website since he offers to look at a website and see if he can figure out why the error message is happening. We'll see if I get a response.

Brian indicates that there may not be anything that can be done. It can take weeks to resolve. Sometimes you have to call GoDaddy and ask to forcibly move the account that is stuck between an old hosting service and GoDaddy. Is this part of a conspiracy to take down Pieczenik's website and silence him until after the election--or permanently?

Pieczenik is supposed to appear on The Alex Jones Show tomorrow. We may have to wait until then to find out the answer to his mysterious website issue.